Meet our New CEO…
We have a new CEO at CDI-Africa Coaching Group! We are delighted to welcome Maurice Matumo to the team!
Maurice Matumo joins CDI-Africa Coaching Group to accelerate and scale the business across Africa as the centre of excellence for transformational leadership development, organizational development, and executive coaching. This is in line with our mission of driving sustainable high-performance cultures.
Maurice is a Certified Executive and Leadership Coach since 2016 and brings on board 23 years of rich and extensive experience in Strategic Leadership, Agile Business Transformation, Growth Acceleration, Building High-Performance Teams and Client Solution Innovation. He has mainly been a career banker and has successfully led major business transformation and growth in both Retail & Business Banking where he served in many capacities, notably as a Director of Retail and Business Banking. This rich business experience is what CDI-Africa Coaching Group needs to scale new heights. He has a unique and rare blend of people-orientation and business leadership that aligns with the leadership culture of CDI-Africa Coaching Group courtesy of the Founder’s legacy.
We are excited for this new chapter after 15 years under the leadership of our Founder and President Eileen Laskar. This journey has seen the company achieve a lot of milestones notably:
- The first company domiciled in Eastern Africa to receive global accreditation by the International Coaching Federation (ICF) since 2015 as a premier leadership and coaching organization.
- 6 (six) ICF- Accredited Leadership Development and Coaching Programs being offered across Africa
- Multiple global awards in recognition of our leadership and culture transformation programs with organizations and a technical partner in embedding coaching culture in Africa. This is a testament to our commitment to scale leadership effectiveness and performance.
- Partnered with 100+ organizations spread across 25+ countries to deliver coaching and leadership development solutions,
- Trained and certified 1200+ coaches (organizational coaches and private coaching practitioners) which has significantly contributed to creating supply to meet the rising demand for professional coaching and practice in organizations and beyond.
- Development of the first Global Leadership and Coaching Index (GLCI), an eco-system of leadership effectiveness assessment for the leaders, teams and organizations rooted in the coaching philosophy.
We are proud to say that every new leadership intervention we have rolled out has been a brainchild of Eileen Laskar and CDI-Africa has been esteemed to set the pace in the world of leadership development, executive coaching, and organizational culture transformation. Eileen’s new role will focus more on technical innovation, thought leadership assignments, global partnerships, governance and serving on the company’s advisory board.
Maurice Matumo now steps in to scale the organization to achieve a wider reach and more significant impact working with organizations to develop practical and transformational leaders who are responsive to the emerging global demands and trends, and who stimulate innovation and create high-performing cultures within their organizations.
Congratulations Maurice we are honoured to have another Coaching Champion scale the business to greater heights.